Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please contact MANUTEC PTY LTD support via the Contact Us page for all warranty and product support requests. The following terms and conditions apply to standard warranties of products purchased from www.manutec.com.au. In the event that you have a warranty claim in respect of a product delivered within Australia, you will be asked to either return the relevant product or replacement parts will be provided to repair the product. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and MANUTEC PTY LTD.
It is important to note that MANUTEC PTY LTD supplies and supports all warranties relating to products which are noted as being branded as MANUTEC products. Other brands (non-MANUTEC) are warranted by their manufacturer. You will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your product for transport and MANUTEC PTY LTD accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit. MANUTEC PTY LTD provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to products offered and supplied by MANUTEC PTY LTD) from the website. The warranties do not apply to MANUTEC products purchased through other websites or retail outlets.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, MANUTEC PTY LTD agree to repair or replace the MANUTEC product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the product does not perform in accordance with MANUTEC PTY LTD’s specifications during the standard warranty period of 12 months. Repair includes providing the necessary parts for the customer to effect their own repair. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard Warranty. MANUTEC pty ltd requires any customer requesting service under the Standard Warranty to comply with directions from MANUTEC PTY LTD staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions. Where products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to MANUTEC pty ltd Support via the Contact Us before the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms. MANUTEC PTY LTD reserves the right to replace the product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, MANUTEC pty ltd reserves the right to replace the product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, MANUTEC PTY LTD will determine, in its discretion, the closest product within the then current range of products offered by MANUTEC pty ltd with which to replace the faulty or damaged product. The replacement product may differ with the replaced product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of MANUTEC PTY LTD.
MANUTEC PTY LTD may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the product or a part under the Standard Warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty period. If MANUTEC PTY LTD is unable to repair or replace the product, the customer will be provided with credit for MANUTEC PTY LTD’s store or may be refunded the price of the product (at MANUTEC PTY LTD’s election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the product excluding the associated delivery cost. In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of MANUTEC pty ltd. The product will be at the customer’s risk while in transit to and from the MANUTEC PTY LTD. MANUTEC PTY LTD may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us where the product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the standard warranty does not apply.
MANUTEC PTY LTD reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any product is or is not performing in accordance with the MANUTEC PTY LTD’s specifications, subject to applicable law. The standard warranty is transferrable to a new owner of a product originally purchased from www.manutec.com.au, provided MANUTEC PTY LTD is informed by contacting MANUTEC PTY LTD sales via the Contact Us within 7 days of the date of transfer.
To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect of a product:
- If the product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided
with the product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, force majeure, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories or exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the product, or to any transportation costs of the product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- MANUTEC PTY LTD’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the product or, at MANUTEC PTY LTD’s option, replacement of the product with a like or similar product.
- MANUTEC PTY LTD excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to MANUTEC products supplied by MANUTEC PTY LTD Australia, these Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of South Australia, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
MANUTEC PTY LTD can be contacted by telephone at 08 8260 2277 or via the Contact Us page.