About Gang Press Wheel Assemblies
Manutec Gang assemblies are a popular and simple means of fitting press wheels to most machines. The term gang refers to the fact that the wheels are set up in gangs of multiple wheels all running on a single axle. Depending on the spacings, gangs can be set up with 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 wheels per axle and are usually set up in a maximum of 6 ft widths.
Manutec carries a standard range of gang parts to suit 7.2”, 9”, 10” and 12” standard spacings. Non standard spacings are also available. Each gang has one single quick release mounting arm which is mounted directly onto the rear 4X4 bar on the airseeder. Manutec also does gang conversions for other makes of gangs such as Flexicoil, Bourgault, Morris and Ezee-On.
Available in: 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 Wheel Models
Mount Arm Gang Assembly
- Ideal for use in applications where interchange ability is vital
- 18″ wheels and nylon bush centres as standard fitting
- Available in 7.2″ 9″ 10″ and 12″ spacings
- Available in 4-10 wheel configurations
- All U-bolts are supplied with each gang mounting arm
- Several types of connecting arms are available
- Range includes standard, wide, long and harrow
- Can be used to fit gangs into difficult areas